Athena ANPR is a provider of access control and ANPR systems and is a car park management company.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner and we are able to request information from the DVLA database, complying fully with both of their guidelines. We are also members of The International Parking Community (IPC) and have Accredited Operator status.
We employ a range of enforcement methods.
We are contracted to manage the sites at which we operate by the owners. Abuse of the parking facilities can often seriously affect both the operation of their business and the use of their property.
Our systems also work to increase the security of people, vehicles and property in car parks. We co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The information on this site has been included in good faith but it is for general information only and should not be relied on for any specific purpose. No representation or warranty is given as regards to the accuracy of information on this website and there shall be no liability for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained on this site, access to, use of or inability to use this site.
Athena ANPR admits you to this website in order to provide you the opportunity to: find out more about us; pay a Parking Charge; or submit an appeal. Athena ANPR at its sole discretion may alter or discontinue any feature of the website.
You will not use this website for any unlawful purpose including:
- posting material containing any virus or interfere with the operation of this website or attempt to decipher, or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in this website;
- providing false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- breaching any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- purposely intercepting, accessing without authority or expropriating any system, data or personal information as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations.
You agree to fully reimburse Athena ANPR in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims and liabilities incurred by Athena ANPR as a result of any breach of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
Athena ANPR will make all reasonable attempts to prohibit viruses from the site but cannot guarantee this. You should take appropriate steps in respect of this.
We take care to protect the privacy of users to this website.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click streams to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number. The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
By submitting your information and/or use of this website you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
© 2016 Athena ANPR Limited. Registered in England
Company Registration Number: 05678510
Registered Office: 3 Acorn Business Centre, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth. PO6 3TH
Copyright subsisting in the contents of this website, including without limitation all trademarks, text, graphics and information is owned by Athena ANPR Limited, save where expressly stated. Copying or reproduction of the whole of any part of this website in any form, including electronic media, is expressly prohibited.
Athena ANPR Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 05678510, whose registered address is 3 Acorn Business Centre, Northarbour Road, Portsmouth. PO6 3TH, (appeals and payments cannot be accepted at this address).
Tel: 0330 223 1444. Calls cost no more than calls to geographic numbers (01 or 02) and should be included in inclusive minutes and discount schemes in the same way.